Venture further, ride more and enjoy the added comfort of high volume tyres and increased traction.
- Frame Size 16″ / 18″ / 20″
- Frame Titan Plus Alloy Frame
- Fork SR-XCM 27.5″PLUS RL QR15 100mm
- Speed 24 Speed
- Stem TRC DIRECTECH
- Handlebar TRC DIRECTECH Riser 720mm
- Grip Grey
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera
- Front Derailleur Shimano TY-700
- Shifters Shimano ST-EF41
- Chain KMC Z7
- Brakes Shimano M315 with 180mm Rotor
- Rims Titan DM36 Plus
- Hubs TRC ROTECH Back – Q/R / Front – Thru Axle
- Tyres Titan Plus Tubeless Ready 27.5″ X 2.80″ 60 Tpi Tyres
- Saddle TRC TRIMTECH
- Seat Post 31.6mm TRC
X6 Aluminium is a grade of aluminium from which we build some of our Titan frames. It’s light, strong and stiff.
Tapered Head Tube
The tapered head tube design allows for the fitting of suspension forks with a tapered steerer tube. This steerer tube design is stiffer than the conventional straight steerer tube, which results in a more rigid feel with greater steering precison.
The tubes on Titan’s aluminium frames are shaped by using an delicate hydraulic forced forming process to shape the tubes.
Remote lockout is a device mounted at the handle bar which allows the rider to comfortably lock the travel on the suspension fork.
Thru-axle is a system that allows for simple changing of the wheel, a more reliable position for the disc rotor and a greater stiffness in ride quality.